Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gramma Deb's summer events






















Moonbeam is Kim's nickname for me. I call him Hawkeye. So gramma gets on the plane Thursday to go with her family to the temple. This was a very special event for me. It was especially wonderful to have my parents (who are really really really old) and my daughter who is really really a talker and my brother who doesn't sweat his gizzard. If this looks like I'm talking in a different language I am. This is FlammSpeak. The Flamm Damily had the best weekend ever. The Happy Hoppie kids are the greatest in the world, including my R.J. & E.T. Carrera & Jason's wedding was a blast and so was the Morro Bay Family reunion. I thought you'd all like these pictures.




Deb
















Thought for the day: Two great commandments, love God & love your neighbor. I love you all






Deborah Kurpjuweit.

3 comments:

Tara Hoppie said...

Carrera's wedding really was fun. I'm so glad that you were able to visit last weekend. It sure was fun! Keep Blogging!

Chrystal said...

Thanks to Tara I found your blog. You're beautiful - I love you! Thanks for the fun update!

Missy said...

Aunt deborah! You look so good! I'm so sad i havent' seen you in so long! Brad and I were in Sacramento this summer and planned to come down to Carrera's wedding but our new little one didn't do well in the car so we couldn't come down. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon!